As a UK based independent school, Eagle House School is regularly inspected by the Independent School Inspectorate to ensure we provide our excellent educational provision and continue to grow and improve in the future.
ISI Regulatory Compliance Inspection Report May 2021
Read the latest Regulatory and Compliance Inspection Report from May 2021
ISI Focused Compliance and Educational Quality Inspection 2017
We are delighted to share this excellent report with you. It shows off our school and focuses on the key areas, highlighting so many of things we are passionate about.
The quality of the pupils' academic and other achievements is excellent
- The pupils are extremely well educated in line with the school's aims to encourage them to show independence, leadership, a desire for knowledge and a motivation to succeed.
- Pupils' personal development is excellent as they display genuine kindness and respect for one another.
- Pupils display excellent self-discipline and resilience as a result of the school's outstanding Golden Eagle Programme.
- All pupils have highly positive attitudes to learning.
- Pupils are proud of their school and are keen to contribute to it and the wider community.
ISI Boarding Welfare Intermediate Inspection 2015
'The School meets all National Minimum Standards for Boarding Schools 2015'
ISI Inspection October 2012
- 'Pupils' achievements are excellent, as are their attitudes to learning'
- 'Pupils' personal development is excellent right across the school from the youngest children onwards'
- 'The overall quality of the curricular and extra-curricular provision is excellent'
- 'The contribution of teaching is excellent'
Eagle House underwent an inspection carried out by the Independent Schools Inspectorate in October 2012. I hope that you will find the time to read it in its entirety. It was a superb report that reflected the very good work that goes on here every day. Rest assured that no sense of complacency has settled upon the school, we will continue to move forward strongly, both now and in the terms to come, addressing the weaknesses and building on the strengths.