Holiday Hideout at Eagle House offers a specialist programme of activities which is available to all our pupils throughout the School Holidays.
The children are actively involved in a variety of art and craft, sports, swimming and cooking workshops based around a weekly theme, combined with plenty of outdoor adventure games and activities to blow away those holiday cobwebs! Specialist workshops and trips out are offered alongside the regular activities throughout the year.
The activity programme is split into two age groups (3 - 7 years and 8 - 13 years) and children are grouped accordingly for the main activities. During the Main school holidays those children in Years 3 and above have their own designated area and a separate programme of activities. At snack and lunch times and for occasional activities, all the children come together and this creates a positive atmosphere where the children feel confident to experience new activities both with their peers and those from other year groups.
Holiday Hideout provides an outstanding staff:pupil ratio and all staff are employed by Eagle House School, therefore already being familiar to our pupils.
The booking options reflect the needs of our parents. The standard days runs from 8am – 4pm, with the option of extending to 5:45pm. We also offer part time packages for comparable rates.
What else can you expect from our activity weeks
- We’ll be taking trips to the park, theatre, local events and days out.
- There is also be plenty of time to just chill out and chat or play with friends
- Plenty of opportunity to get involved with organised games of cricket, rounders, wide games, adventure play with the staff at lunchtimes
- Nothing is compulsory, but we hope that everyone will have lots of opportunities to try something new in a relaxed and informal atmosphere and will take up that challenge!
For some of these weeks to run as advertised they will be dependent on numbers. For cancellations made with less than four weeks notice we will not be able to offer a refund unless we can fill your child's place.
Please note that there will often be last minute places available - please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Highlights to look out for this term
- Specialist Weeks for Years 3 - 8
- Multi - Activity Weeks for Years 1 - 4
- Specialist program for our youngest children
- 10% sibling discount available
Summer Term Booking Forms
May Half Term
Early Years Years 1 - 4 Specialist Activties (Years 3 - 8)
Summer Parent Pack
Please contact Rosie Heywood (email@example.com) for further information.